Four Export Promotion Councils (CHEMEXCIL, PLEXCONCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL) under the aegis of the Department of Commerce (DoC), Government of India will be organizing the subject event in Mumbai. CAPINDIA 2019 is the 4th edition of CAPINDIA. The first three editions of CAPINDIA was a grand success with more than 250 Foreign Delegates from 38 countries and more than 5000 trade visitors visiting the exhibition.
The details of the exhibition are as under:
CAP INDIA 2019, Exhibition is slated to be one of the largest India’s Global sourcing show for Chemicals, Plastics, Construction, Mineral Products and other Capexil’s allied products. This is an international networking event for the below Product Profiles.
- Industrial & Agricultural Inputs covering a range of Basic Chemicals including Organic, Inorganic, Agrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Dyes and Dyestuff, Dye Intermediates, Pigments, Polymers, Master Batches Paints, Printing Inks, Glues, Pigments, Varnishes, Allied Products, Guar Gum Powder, Tamarind Kernel Powder, Medicinal Herbs/Extracts, Aleuritic Acid and many more.
- Packaging Items covering a range of flexible and rigid packaging products in Plastics, Paper; Paper Board products etc.
- Consumer Items covering Housewares, Writing Instruments (Ball Point Pens, Fountain Pens, Gift Sets, etc.) & Books, Publications, Journals, Periodicals, Stationery and Other Printing Products, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Essential Oils, Flavours and Fragrances, Perfumes and Castor Oil and many more.
- Plastics Processing Machinery covering Injection and blow moulding Machines, Extruders etc. and moulds and Dies thereof.
- Plastic Raw Materials and finished goods.
- Construction Products covering Cement, Clinkers and Asbestos Cement products, Ceramic and Sanitary ware Products, Granite, Natural Stones and Marble products, Paints, Coating Printing Ink and Allied Products, Plywood Furniture and other wood Products, Glass and Glassware Products etc.
- Mineral Products covering Aluminium Ingot, Bauxite, Chrome Ores, Coal, Copper Ores, Gold and Silver Ores, Iron Ores, Manganese Ores, Salt, Zinc Ores, Bentonite, Feldspar, Garnet, Ilmenite, Iron Oxide, Kaolin, Quartz and Silica Sand etc.
- Rubber Auto Tyre and Tube Products covering Automobile Rubber Parts, Conveyor Belting, Tyres and Tubes, Gloves, Gaskets, Tapes, Hoses, Hot Water Bottles, Ice Bags, Other Belting, Industrial Moulded Rubber Goods, Reclaimed Rubber, Rubber Contraceptives, Rubber Cots & Aprons, Rubber Rings, Rubber Sheeting, Surgical Gloves, Transmission Belting, V belts etc.
- Other Allied Products covering Graphite Electrodes & Fines, Detonator, Safety Fuse, Activated Carbon, Fireworks, Fertilizers and Safety Matches etc
FEATURES OF CAP INDIA 2019
- Three days of exhibition in Mumbai spread over 6000 Sq.mt.
- Over 700 Exhibitors covering manufacturers/exporters showcasing a range of Industrial & agricultural inputs, Consumer Items, Packaging items, Plastics Processing Machinery, Construction Raw Materials under the purview of CHEMEXCIL, PLEXCONCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL.
- Over 5000 business visitors including Merchant Exporters.
- Over 400 Overseas Buyers.
- State Participation, Networking Opportunities.
- Branding and Partnership opportunities.
- Building strategic alliances.
- Tapping the immense opportunities in India for both sourcing & supply; investment; technology transfers and collaborations and possibly many more.
Buyer-Seller- Meet at CAP INDIA 2019
All the four Councils will be organizing a “Buyer-Seller- Meet” during CAP INDIA 2019 that will help bring together the foreign buyers and Manufacturers & exporters of above mentioned items under one roof.
All the selected delegates will be provided to and fro (Full/Partial) air fare (in the form of e-ticket or reimbursement towards the air fare from the capital city of the Country to Mumbai as well as complete local hospitality such as Local airport transfers, Hotel accommodation, Working Lunch, etc. subject to the following conditions:
It is mandatory for all the foreign delegates to attend the Inaugural Function and the subsequent Buyer Seller Meet.
The foreign delegates are also requested to register online as a Hosted Buyer from www.capindiaexpo.com. It may not be out of place to mention that the delegate(s) must not be an Indian passport holder(s).
For any further information please contact [email protected]