Flower pressing is a fascinating and delightful hobby. You’ll be amazed to see how quickly you can get started.
You don’t even have to be very artistic. The flowers do it all for you! And it’s so quick and easy to learn.
You can also turn your flower pressing craft into a small business that you can run from home.
You don’t need expensive tools and equipment. They are easy to acquire and if you like, you can make most of them yourself.
The Art of Pressing Flowers
The art of pressing flowers is something that you can easily learn. You only need a little help and you will soon be on your way.
Here are just a few of the things that I will show you –
- Which are the best flowers to choose for pressing
- When to pick the flowers and how to press them
- What materials to use for pressing and preserving your flowers
- How to make your own greeting cards
- How to arrange the pressed flowers on your greeting cards in an artistic way
- How to use buds and flowers in profile
- Easy designs for your pressed flower arrangements
- How to press leaves and ferns to add depth to your picture
- How to group and store the floral material you have pressed
- An easy but effective way to seal your pressed flowers
- How to earn money from your own home using simple and inexpensive equipment. >
- A quick method that will help you to make up to a hundred greeting cards in one day
How to Press Flowers Creatively
Pressing flowers as an art is easy to learn. It’s an inspiring and creative hobby.
But as you will see, it’s also an enjoyable way to earn extra money from home.
You’ll be surprised to see how easily you can learn how to preserve and press flowers for a fun-filled hobby as well as for profit.
If you want to learn how to press flowers successfully this is where you’ll find all the help you’ll need.
You can Press Flowers too!
You only need the know-how. And I have that for you right here in my book of flower pressing secrets.
”The Secrets of Flower Pressing” is a detailed and illustrated course that will help you to master the art of flower pressing – perfectly!
Not only will you learn how to press flowers step by step – you will also find out how to make lovely greeting cards, pictures and more – all with that polished, professional look.
In this course are all my secrets. I will show you exactly which flowers to use and how to press them; how to preserve the color; how to create easy designs that you will love and so much more.
I have revealed everything in the course – you will have access to all my ideas and tips – and as the course is available online it’s just a click away.
So you don’t even have to wait – you can get immediate access to all this information now.
To find out more about this unique course click here: More info
Or get the “Flower Pressing Course” for only $39.95 right now: