We look forward to the most colorful and fun Indoindians event this year. Here is the route for the run for your reference.
Start from East Parking Lot GBK
Then Go to Gate 7 of GBK
Turn Left Go to Gate 8 – 9 GBK
Turn Left Go to Gate 10 GBK then
Turn Left on Hotel Mulia to Gate 11 and Gate 1 GBK
Turn Left to Gate 2 GBK then
Turn Left on Gate 5 GBK
Details as below:
Date & Time: Sunday, 1st March 2020 with 6am start and event ends at 11am.
Venue: Gelora Bung Karno, Parkir Timur, Senayan, Jakarta
Format: Family 5 K walk/run with colors (safe colors) ending with Bollywood dance & Music.
Points to note:
– Remember to get your tickets and wear the IDCR t-shirts
– Plan to be there before 6am as it is car free day from 6am – 11am. There is lots of parking available and you can bring your car, if you come before 6am.
– Bring your sunglasses and caps
– Get a belt bag for your phone and money
– Be ready for lots of fun excitement, Bollywood DJ and dancing
– Food stall – both Indian and Indonesian
– Big prizes for the 1st 10 winners.
Looking forward to meeting you there.