The Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India will be organising the 19th Edition of Reverse Buyer-Seller Meet under the banner of “INDIASOFT” – International IT Exhibition & Conference through Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC). The event will be held during February 4-5, 2019 at Hyderabad, India. More updates on the event are available at website www.indiasoft.org
- The programme will provide buyers from Indonesia to connect and network with Indian Industry to source their requirements in the ICT sector. Indiasoft will provide a useful platform for overseas buyers to meet over 200 Indian ICT companies under one roof and experience high tech products and services in various verticals of IT.
- Return air-fare by economy class of the registered/selected buyers will be borne by the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council, and also local hospitality including networking lunch on two days of the event; Networking Evening on day one of the event will also be arranged by the Council.
- This is to inform that the five select potential buyers of software & services and electronics hardware from Indonesia would be provided the following participation package by the organisers :
Against a Registration Fee of USD 425 PLUS 18% GST EACH, the Council (ESC) would provide :
- Return air ticket — economy class (one delegate per company)
- Complimentary two night hotel stay
- B2B Meetings / Business Networking
- Complimentary Entry to the Exhibition (Two Days)
- Complimentary Entry to the Conferences ( Two days)
- Complimentary Lunch – ( Two days)
- Complimentary Networking Dinner – (First day)
The Attached Form may be filled up and sent to the organisers under intimation to us. The contact details of the organisers are as follows:
Mr. D K SAREEN Executive Director Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) 155, OKHLA, PHASE III,New Delhi – 110 016,India Tel: 91-11-47480000 Fax: 91-11-26853412 E-Mail: [email protected]