Theme: Human Capital Management-Challenges & Solutions
Institute of HRD, will be hosting the Mumbai HR Summit 2019 on May 24 & 25, 2019 at Mumbai, India. In this HR Summit Human Resources professional from India, Asia Pacific and Middle East are expected to participate and deliberate on the theme “Human Capital Management-Challenges & Solutions”. The HR Summit will witness innovative and engaging sessions and deliberations by Eminent CEO’s, Senior HR Professionals and other thought leaders.
- HR Expo 2019
- HR Tech Showcase
- Talk show
- HR Interviews
- Keynote Addresses
- Master Class
- Challenges in Human Capital Management
- Leveraging Human Capital for Business Success
- Human capital Management in Digital Age
- Role of technology in Human Capital Management
- Automation in HR- A Boon or a Bane
Mr. Sahil Nayar, Associate Director-HR, KPMG
Mr. Alwyn D Silva, GM-HR, Tata Communications
Ms. Geethaa Ghaneckar, CHRO, Raheja Universal.
Mr. Ajit Kamath, Sr. Trainer & Director, Wiz Talks
Ms. Mohita Pathak, Chief-Talent Management, Pidilite Industries
Mr. Kasi Vishwanath, Head-L& D, T & T
Mr. Harshvardhan Soin, VP-HR, Tech Mahindra
Mr. Satish Rajarathnam, Director-HR, Cognizant
Ms. Prithvi Kamath, Sr.VP-HR, Yes Bank
Ms. Madhavi Lal, MD & Head-HR, Deutsche Bank
HR Summit Particulars
Dates: May 24-25, 2019 (Fri & Sat)
Time: 9:30a.m – 5:30p.m
Venue: Ramada Powai, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai-87
|Category||Indian Delegates (INR)||International Delegates (US$)|
|Pre Booking Offer (Last Date: 31.12.2018)||8000||1000|
|Early Bird Offer (Last Date: 31.3.2019)||9000||1200|
|Regular Offer (Last Date: 24.5.2019)||10000||1400|
- [email protected]% will be extra on the above rates.
- Indian Package is non-residential only.
- International package includes accommodation( 2 days & 2 nights only ) and airport pick up and drop.
To Register online Visit: https://www.townscript.com/e/mumbai-hr-summit-2019-324432
D. J. Reuben
INSTITUTE OF HRD
# 505, II floor, 4th Cross
R.T. Nagar II Block
Behind BDA Complex
Bangalore-560 032, India