Ingredients for the base :
- 200gm cream crackers, finely crushed
- 140 gm melted butter
- Mix and press evenly into a 22cm spring-form pan.
Topping ingredients :
- 1 can peaches in syrup, drain, set syrup aside
- 10 gm gelatin
- 250 gm Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- Â½ tsp ground ginger
- 125 ml milk
- 2 X 200ml peach yogurt
- Measure out 125ml of the peach syrup and dissolve the gelatin in it. Heat slightly.
- Put all ingredients except the peaches into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour on the prepared base.
- Refrigerate and serve topped with peach slices.
You might want to read: japanese cheesecake recipe