Seeking Volunteers to be crew at the Indoindians Bazaar & Painting Exhibition on Sunday, 9th April 2023 at The Westin Hotel from 10:00am to 8:00pm, Jakarta.
Date: Sunday, 9th April, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Venue: Ballroom, Westin Hotel, Kuningan, Jakarta.
An event many shoppers look forward to is the Indoindians Bazaar, Art Exhibition & Food Court. As always it is going to be a lively, culturally-rich experience and the perfect opportunity for the volunteers to make new cross-cultural connections by promoting intercultural respect and understanding.
Volunteers are at the very core of why the bazaar is so successful. It is a great way to connect with a larger network. Moreover, by helping others in your community, you are making it a better, friendlier place to live.
To keep the event successful, crew are needed in a variety of areas, which include
Shifts for crew are usually 8 hours.
- Helping vendors with setup
- Support vendors on the sales floor
- Event Registration and Ticket sales
- Support visitors with directions
- Activity booth manager
- Support organizer
Although volunteering as crew normally comes without payment, the Indoindians is providing several incentives to encourage people to help.
- All volunteers get a letter of appreciation and the opportunity to pre-shop in the morning before the doors open to the community
- Indoindians T-shirts are provided to each volunteer to wear during the Indoindians bazaar
- Certificates of appreciation is issued to each volunteer
- Packed lunch box is provided to each volunteer at the event. Also, a lounge is setup for tea/coffee and snacks.
- Have FUN!
Crew registration closed
For any further queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA +6282210008272
About Indoindians Bazaar
An opportunity to bring under one roof buyers and sellers for a day of shopping, friendship and fun while connecting the Indian diaspora with the other expat and local communities in Jakarta.
- Fashion & jewelry
- Household products
- Food products
- And much more
- Also an opportunity for service providers to promote themselves at the event.
Event Date and timing: Indoindians Bazaar – Sunday 9th April, 2023, 10:00am to 8:00pm
Venue: Hotel Westin, Jakarta
It is expected that over 1000 people will visit the event from the Indoindians community, various expat groups and local Indonesians
With many online and offline events successfully delivered, this will be the 6th Indoindians bazaar to showcase, promote and sell vendor products and services.
To connect, support and engage the Indian Diaspora in Indonesia as well as people of Indonesia with an interest in India – the Indoindians community.
It provides a versatile, interactive medium for marketing and advertising your products and at the same time making your services available to our target audience. This is a community initiative by PT Infotech Solutions based in Jakarta.
At a Glance:
- 100,000 unique visitors/month
- 20,000 newsletter subscribers
- 20,000 followers on Social Media
- 300 city networks for gift delivery network across India & Indonesia
- 21 years online