The Rooster is the tenth sign in Chinese astrology and number 10 is associated with the following characteristics:
- People born in the year of the rooster are trustworthy, with a strong sense of timekeeping and responsibility at work. They are also very observant, courageous, and talented.
- They are always active, amusing, and popular within a crowd. They are happiest when they are surrounded by others, whether at a party or just a social gathering.
- People born in a year of the Rooster are typically healthy people. They are active and enjoy sports; and don’t get sick very often because they tend to fight illness well
- Roosters expect others to listen to them while they speak, and can become agitated if they don’t.
- They like challenges and love to succeed, although they can be discouraged if things don’t go their way.
- They like to be the center of attention and always appear attractive and beautiful.
- They tend to be healthy (probably due to their active lifestyle) but should remember to take a break from their busy schedule now and again.
- The weaknesses of people born in a year of the Rooster are that they are sometimes impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish.
Every New Year, questions concerning the success of our professional and personal lives come to our mind: will my new business venture be successful?, will I meet my soulmate this year? Well, the horoscope for the year of the Rooster predicts that this year will be filled with ample opportunities that will open the doors for success.