Minel Kamdar teaches cooking in Singapore. You can find her on her FB page here. She shared a really flexible and nutritious recipe for a quick and healthy granola snack bar.
- 120 gms Rolled oats
- 70 gms Almonds
- 30 gms Walnuts
- 50 gms pecan/hazelnut
- 35 gms Granola
- 30 gms Sesame seeds
- 30 gms Canola oil
- 75 gms Jaggery powder
- 80 gms Chocolate for coating (Optional)
- Roast the rolled oats and all the nuts (except the raisins) at 160 degrees for 5 minutes. Mix all the dry ingredients and keep them aside.
- Next heat the oil in a pan, add jaggery powder and let it come to only a boil.
- Immediately add the mixture to the all the dry ingredients.
- Add the mixture to the moulds or on a parchment paper lined inside a tray/ cake mould.
- Bake it at 160 C for 8-10 mins.
- Let it cool down completely. Cut to desired pieces.
Note*: You may use any nuts of your choice.