This is a typical Sindhi dish. Sindhi cuisine is delightful, and those who have had a taste of it will know that there is a great deal of flavour and spice in this cuisine.
Sehal Maani, Leftover recipe with Phulka or Roti by Aparna Narang
Sehal is a process where onions, green chillies and tomatoes are used. This is used to make a lot of meals. These meals can be had anytime of the day.
- 4 leftover chappatis
- Take approx 250 gms fresh Coriander.
- 4 green chillies,
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato.
- 1 tsp Amchur
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind all ingredients for chutney.
- Take a pan, add some oil and cook this chutney for few minutes.
- Add salt all spices.
- Bring it to room temperature.
- Take 4 chapatis and spread this chutney on the chapati and layer with 3 or 4 chapatis. Top chapati also will have chutney.
- Garnish with red and yellow capsicum
- Keep this layered chapati in a greased serving dish.
- Steam for approx. 20 mins.
9. Sehal maani is ready to serve.
- Cut like cake slices.
- Serve very hot.
- Also this can be baked covered in foil for 10 mins.