If you have a highspeed blender, use it to make nutritious smoothies.
Here are our 10 refreshing avocado smoothie recipes!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Smoothie
● 1/2 (around of 100gr) ripe avocado
● 1–2 medjool dates, pitted (or honey to taste)
● 2 frozen banana chunks
● 1/2 cup (around of 122.5 gr) plain Greek yogurt
● 1 cup (around of 30 gr) fresh baby spinach
● 8 mint leaves
● 1/4 cup (around of 59 ml) almond milk
● 1/2 (around of 64 g) cup ice
● 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
1. Combine avocado, dates, banana, yogurt, spinach, mint, and almond milk into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Add ice and process until smooth and creamy.
3. Add chocolate chips and pulse, taking care not to puree.
4. Pour smoothie into two glasses and garnish with a few extra chocolate chips and mint leaves, if desired.
2. Pear Smoothie with Avocado and Spinach
● 1 pear, quartered with peel
● 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
● 1 1/2 cups (around of 342 gr) coconut water, divided
● 1/2 cup (around of 15 gr) Baby Spinach
● 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
1. Blend: Combine pear, avocado, 3/4 cup coconut water, spinach and mint in high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
2. Taste: Add remaining coconut water and blend until you get the consistency you like.
3. Serve: Pour into a glass and enjoy!
3. Avocado Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
● 1 cup (around of 237 ml) light or full-fat coconut milk or full-fat coconut milk
● ¾ cup (around of 158 grams) fresh pineapple chunks roughly
● ½ ripe avocado
● 1 frozen banana broken into large chunks
● ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
● 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds plus more for garnishing
● pomegranate seeds for garnishing (optional)
Combine the coconut milk, pineapple chunks, avocado, banana, vanilla extract, and hemp seeds in a high-powered blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a large glass and sprinkle with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds. Serve.
4. Chocolate Avocado Weight Loss Smoothie
● 4 tbsp large flake oats
● 1 cup (around of 257 ml) soy milk
● 1 banana frozen
● ½ avocado
● 1 tbsp peanut butter
● 1 tsp cocoa powder
*Optional step* soak the oats in the cup of milk 30 mins before making the smoothie.
Add all ingredients into a blender and pulse until completely smooth. If more liquid is needed, add a tbsp of milk at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve while cold and enjoy!
5. Peanut Butter Avocado Smoothie for Weight Gain
● 6 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
● 6 tablespoons boiling water
● 1¼ cups frozen chopped avocado
● 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
● 2 cups (around of 474 ml) milk
● ½ teaspoon cinnamon
● 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
● chopped peanuts, whipped cream, maraschino cherries (optional toppings)
1. Pour the boiling water over the Medjool dates. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Put the dates and water into a food processor and blend into a smooth date paste. You will need to scrape down the sides of the processor with a spatula several times because the dates will stick to the sides.
3. Tip: Make extra date paste because it is easier to blend a larger batch of dates. The extra date puree is a great way to naturally sweeten recipes without added sugar.
4. Chill the date puree before continuing with the recipe if it is still hot.
5. Place all ingredients (except the optional toppings), in a food processor and blend until completely smooth. Pour into two glasses and enjoy! Garnish with the whipped cream, peanuts, and cherries, if desired.
6. Avocado Grape Smoothie
● 1 cup (around of 237 ml) Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
● ¼ (around of 37,5gr) avocado, frozen
● ½ ripe banana, frozen
● ⅔ cup (106 gr) shelled edamame, frozen
● 10-12 fresh mint leaves, torn
Blend ingredients together in high-speed blender, and enjoy!
7. Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie
● 1/2 ripe avocado
● 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
● 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
● 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
● 2 tsp Stevia – adjust for desired sweetness
● 1/4 tsp cinnamon
● 1 and 1/4 cup (around of 59 ml) unsweetened almond milk
● 1/2-3/4 cup ice (around of 75 grams)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and slice of avocado. Enjoy!
8. Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie
• ½ avocado (pitted and peeled)
• ⅓ cup (around of 102 ml) condensed milk
• ⅓ cup (around of 80 ml) milk
• 1-2 tbsp agave nectar or stevia to taste
• 2 ice cubes
1. Add all the ingredients to blender and combine until smooth.
2. Serve and enjoy!
9. Avocado Quick Breakfast Recipe
• ¼ avocado (pitted, peeled and chopped)
• ½ pear (chopped)
• ½ cup (around of 118ml) ounces almond milk
• 1/2 tbsp chia seed
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients to your blender and combine until smooth.
2. Serve and enjoy a great energy boosting start to your day!
10. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
• ½ avocado (pitted, peeled and cut into chunks)
• ½ cup (around of 72 gr)strawberries
• 3 tbsp low fat yogurt or Greek yogurt
• ½ cup (around of 118 ml) milk
• Optional – 1 tsp of honey to sweeten
1. Add all of the ingredients to your blender and combine until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve and enjoy!