We are looking forward to the most colorful and fun Indoindians event this year – IDCR Indoindians Holi Color Run.
Last minute tickets & race pack collection available on Sunday, 1st March 5am – 6am only at Holi Run Ticket Booth at Plaza Parkir Timur, GBK Senayan
The route for the run below for your reference.
Details as below:
Date & Time: Sunday, 1st March 2020 with 6am start and event ends at 11am.
Venue: Gelora Bung Karno, Parkir Timur, Senayan, Jakarta
Format: Family 5 K walk/run with colors (safe colors) ending with Bollywood dance & Music.
Points to note:
– Remember to bring your ticket and wear your t-shirt
– Plan to be there before 6am as it is car free day from 6am – 11am. There is lots of parking available and you can bring your car, if you come before 6am.
– Bring your sunglasses and caps
– Get a belt bag for your phone and money
– Be ready for lots of fun excitement, Bollywood DJ and dancing
– Food stalls – both Indian and Indonesian
– Apple series 5 watch for top 2 finishers and prizes for the next 8 finishers.
Looking forward to meeting you there.