Bajra Ke Aate Ke Kebab or Kebabs made with Millet flour By Shabana Akbany
- 1/2 kg mince meat
- 3 tbsp hara masala paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (roasted and coarsely crushed)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Wash the mincemeat and wrap it in a towel to make it completely dry.
- Put it in a bowl and marinate it with all the masala’s for at least 2 hrs or overnight in the fridge.
- When you wish to make the kebab’s, take the marination out of the fridge 1-hour before frying, add Millet flour, coriander leaves and hot oil and mix lightly, till all is mixed well.
- Make loose balls of uneven shape and deep fry.
- Serve these hot, with bread and chutney.
by Shabana Akbany