CHICKEN GALAWATI KEBAB This recipe is from Lucknow, the city of Nawabs by Amit Ganguly at the 5th What’s Up Chef cooking demo & tasting event: Men Special
Amit also shared his recipe of Vegan Rajma here >>
750 gms Chicken Mince
- Bayleaf – 1
- Black Cardamom (shelled) – 2
- Cinnamon – 1”Stick,
- Green Cardamom – 5
- Nutmeg – 1 pinch,
- salt to taste,
- few drops of Kewra essence.
2 tbsp Paste Ginger& garlic
To Taste Green Chilly
2 medium Brown fried Onions t
1 tablespoon Khuskhus paste
50 gms Raw Papaya paste
Oil to Shallow fry
- Make a fine powder of all spice mix and green chilly.
- Blend together chicken mince, spice powder and ginger garlic paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Add kewra, brown onion, khuskhus paste and raw papaya paste.
- Let the mix rest for 10 minutes.
- Fry small portions on high heat, approx. For 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with Paratha, garnished with ring onion, mint chutney and lemon.