Irish cream coffee is for people who love the combination of coffee, cream and irish booze at the same time. It is usually drunk during the holidays, but who says it can’t be drunk as a dessert? This full-bodied warm drink is also perfectly suitable for cold weather to warm up your bodies and wake you up with its caffeine content. Try it out and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- Small scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Whipped cream
- Blend ice cream and coffee to get a frothy shake.
- Have Bailey’s Irish Cream ready in a glass. Pour shake over it.
- Top with some whipped cream
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
- Serve at once.