- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp.Ghee
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 6 Crushed cardamoms
- 1/4 cup Chopped cashewnuts
- Heat the sugar and water on a low heat to make a thick syrup.
- Remove any scum from the syrup. Add the finely grated coconut and crushed cardamoms. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease a plate with the Ghee and set aside.
- Turn off the heat while the mixture is still a thick pouring consistency. Add the chopped cashewnuts. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the coconut mixture onto the greased plate and quickly spread with a spatula.
- After a few minutes, cut into diamond-shaped pieces with a sharp knife and Store in an airtight container.