Save money, use natural products and go green: A DIY workshop with Rita Srivastava to make 2 super useful products with all natural ingredients with great results!
Natural lip balm which may be neutral or tinted as per your preference and a mosquito repellent which works very well and smells great and is good for your skin too!!
- Natural Mosquito Repellent – Make natural spray-on mosquito repellent with moisturizer in a neat spray bottle at home!
- Natural Lip Balm – Make natural lip balm at home with your old fave color lipstick in a handy little container
At the end of the workshop you will have made 2 pots of lip balm and 1 bottle of mosquito repellent.
Date|Time: Friday, 21st August from 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Fee: IDR 180,000/ (includes all ingredients which will delivered to your address in JaboDeTaBek only)
What to prepare for the workshop:
- glass microwave safe cup or bowl (pref with a lip),
- small straw or stirrer,
- a piece of lipstick (optional)
- few drops of essential oil (optional). You will receive a bottle of lemon eucalyptus oil for the mosquito repellent but that definitely won’t taste great on your lips so please don’t use that for the lip balm
About Rita Srivastava:
Rita Srivastava a green thinker and advocate. She says ‘Separation of household waste, elimination of plastic, straw and Styrofoam, reduction of paper use, compost making, finding natural products for everyday use – these activities make me happiest. Being in Jakarta is specially challenging and there is so much work that can be done here.’
From separation of household waste, elimination of plastic, straw and styrofoam, reduction of paper use, compost making, finding natural products for everyday use – Rita has setup signposts to living a eco friendly life.