Makar Sankranti / Lohri Recipes
Indian dry fruit chikki is made by cooking dry fruits with grated jaggery.
Here is our easy method to make dry fruit chikki.
- Badam 1 cup (chopped)
- Pista 1 cup (chopped)
- Cashew 1 cup (chopped)
- Jaggery 1/4 cup (grated)
- Saffron-few soaked in milk
- ghee 2 big spoons
How to make dry fruit chikki :
- Take a pan and put ghee and heat it.
- When it melts add grated jaggery.
- Let it blend.
- When it becomes thick add saffron strands and the dry fruits and mix well.
- When it is done it will start leaving pan’s sides.
- Grease a plate and pour into it.
- Cool and cut into pieces.