Cheesecakes need not be difficult. Here is our easy 3 step cheesecake recipe for you to try today:
Yield : 8 servings
- 2 8 oz Pkgs cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 ts Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Mini semi-sweet choco chips
- Graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended. Blend in 2 eggs.
- Stir in chocolate chips then pour batter into graham cracker pie crust (you may sprinkle 1/4 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top if you desire) Bake at 350F for 40 min, or until center is almost set. Cool.
- For best results refrigerate for 3 hours.
Don’t miss this awesome recipe for making a delicious japanese cheesecake.