Lemon cake is moist, tangy and sweet at the same time. This delicious recipe is perfect for tea in the afternoon, breakfast in the morning and even a party! Serve this and watch as it goes away in minutes.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin
- 3/4-cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3/4-cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine gelatin mix and cake mix. Mix well.
- Add next 4 ingredients – oil, eggs, water and lemon extract. Mix lightly.
- Bake according to instructions on back of cake box.
- To Make Frosting: Combine confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice. When cake is done, and while still hot, ice with frosting.