These potatoes will melt in your mouth.
- 4 medium to large cleaned, unskinned potatoes (preferably red or Yukon gold)
- 1 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1/2 stick butter, sliced into 4 tablespoons
- Dill weed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sections of aluminum foil (12 to 14 inches each)
- Pre-heat grill. Slice potatoes into 6 to 8 pieces each.
- Place potato wedges onto open aluminum foil sections; top with onions. Sprinkle with dill, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Top each with a slice of butter. Fold over top of aluminum foil loosely and crease, then fold up ends of foil. Place on medium-hot grill. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Check 1 packet after 8 minutes.
- If the potatoes are not slightly browned, cook longer. Potatoes taste best when slightly browned.