HARA BHARA KABAB
- 400 gms Boiled potatoes
- 100 gms Boiled green peas
- 100 gms Boiled Spinach
- 2 tbsp Chopped green coriander
- 1 tbsp Chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped ginger
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Peel and grate boiled potatoes. Mash boiled green peas.
- Squeeze out excess water of spinach and chop finely. Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach.
- Add chopped green chilies, chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat masala and salt.
- Add cornflour for binding. Divide the mixture into 25 equal portions. S
- hape them into a ball and then press it in between your palms to flatten it.
- These are now called tikkis. Heat oil in a Kadhai.
- Deep-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.