Are you a sushi lover? Sushi is easy and fun to make at home, and you can put all your favorite ingredients into your perfect salmon sushi roll — here’s how!
SALMON SUSHI ROLL
500 gr Basic Sushi Rice
2 pcs Nori Sushi sheets
50 gr Tempura Flour
100 gr Salmon
20 gr Kyuri
30 gr Avocado
20 gr Takuan
50 gr akuan
50 gr Frying Oil
MAKING THE SUSHI ROLL
- Need some rice, rice vinegar, salt, sugar, nori (seaweed), cucumbers, salmon and avocado. Then cut the cucumbers, avocado, and salmon to make long stick shape or any ingredients wish to add into the rolls.
- Make sushi rice. First, cook some rice. Then cool them down a little. Put some rice vinegar, salt and sugar in the rice while the rice is warm. Otherwise they won’t be mixed well.
- Put rice on the nori. Put nori on the flat place and spread rice flat on the nori. Make it thin to roll over easily.
- Put other stuffs on the rice. Put vegetables and fish on the center of the rice in horizontal line. Put mayonnaise on the vegetables.
- Roll the sushi. Roll the sushi carefully not to break the whole roll. You should roll over from the bottom edge to the up. When finish, put the bottom edge together with the top edge to stick each other.
- Cut it in slice. Any size you want. As it is a finger food, you can cut it your mouth size.
- Sushi roll done… and serve with condiments – wasabi paste, soya sauce, pickled ginger.