India Indonesia Business Association
CORPORATE H.Q. : C/O. R.R. Mewani & Co. 112-A, Maker Bhavan 3, PO BOX 11218, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400 020, INDIA Tel: 91 22 2382 0860 Fax : 95 22 2208 8001
E-mail : email@example.com
Building Business Bridges Between India and Indonesia
JOIN IIBA AND TAP THE IMMENSE POTENTIAL OF THE INDONESIAN MARKET IN THE HEART OF ASEAN AND THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION
- Update information on the latest developments in Indonesia.
- Advice on Commerce, Industry and Investment.
- Participate in Exhibitions, Bilateral Seminars and discussions.
- Avail of special facilities for obtaining visas for Indonesia.
- Plus any other specific assistance required ….
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To encourage and promote a friendly relationship among businessmen and industrialists of India and Indonesia.
- To collect, co-relate and circulate information on all matters of commerce industry and investments on India and Indonesia.
- To promote cooperations in the field of commerce, investment and collaborations of all types and professions.
- To identify and help remove hindrances and impediments in the healthy and mutually beneficial growth of a goal oriented relationship.
- To encourage a healthy exchange of views through discussions and sminars among members of the IIBA themselves and with other associations and bodies in India and Indonesia.
- To arrange visits of business delegations in both directions.
- To work in close co-operation with the Indonesian Consulate General Mumbai, Indonesian Embassy, New Delhi and the Indian Embassy and Consulate General in Indonesia and the Apex Chambers of Commerce & Industry in India and Indonesia.