Join our upcoming business networking event this month:
Wed, 31st May – IIBF Thought Leadership Series – Impact of AI in Business and it’s Challenges & Opportunities. Register at bit.ly/iibf-ai
The Indoindians meetup & lunch – One Saree Many Drapes, celebrated the saree in its diverse draping styles. Vasuki Prakash, our saree draping expert, shared tips and techniques for the perfect drape. Mrs Priya Jayant, spouse of H.E. Jayant Khobragade, Ambassador of India to ASEAN, also graced the event. Participants introduced themselves, shared their stories and displayed their sarees. An afternoon well spent!
In addition to the vibrant world of fruits and vegetables, there is a treasure trove of edible flowers and leaves that can add a touch of elegance and unique flavors to your culinary creations. In this newsletter, we take a peek into nature’s stunning tapestry of colors, flavors, and culinary possibilities.
- 6 Edible Flowers That Are Full of Nutrition
- 9 Incredible Health Benefits of Purple Pea Flower
- Moringa Leaves: Health Benefits, Nutritional Content and More!
- All About Curry Leaves: Health Benefits, Dosage and Use in Ayurveda
- All About Bay Leaves
- About Sambiloto or Bitter Leaves
- 3 Things You Can Do With Mint
- Why Is Green Tea The Healthiest Beverage In The World?
- All About Pandan and its Usage
Welcome to the wonderful world of cooking, where creativity, joy, connection, and well-being come together in perfect harmony. Join the Indoindians Cooking Club WA Group by sending a request to +6282210008272