Zen is a word often spoken about, but what does it really mean to find your Zen and how do you even do that?
Finding your Zen simply means slowing down and to find peace. It’s about being centered at your core, mentally with your soul. It allows you to find power and peace within your body amidst transitions and nervousness. As an active peace state and inner clarity, Zen is a great way to help your body and mind.
“Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there—buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day.”—Deepak Chopra
Our newsletter this week has many ways to find inner peace.
- 7 Simple Types of Meditation for Beginners
- 7 Meditative and Mindfulness Practices for Children
- 4 Effective Anxiety Breathing Exercises
- Which Meditative Technique is Best for you?
- 7 Ways to Achieve Inner Peace and Prosperity
- 5 Ways To Enhance Your Well Being
- 5 Easy Ways to be Mindful in your Day to Day Life
- 5 Daily Healing Routines for Your Mind
- 7 Meditation Centers in Indonesia
- Walking Meditation
- #BeautyTip: Skincare Meditation You Can Do At Home
Wednesday, 30th Nov from 3pm – Saree draping workshop with our expert Vasuki Prakash. Register & Pay at bit.ly/ii-30nov