Advising everyone to follow health and safety protocols as the COVID-19 Omicron numbers are on the rise in Indonesia. Quarantine for international arrivals has been decreased to 5 days from the previous 7 days in Indonesia and International flights are slated to resume to Bali from 16th Feb, 2022.
Feb 5th is Vasant Panchami, dedicated to Saraswati, the Goddess of knowledge, wisdom, learning and art an auspicious day to start all good work. May this day usher in happiness, good fortune, and success, for you and your families.
In this ever changing world, an attitude of continuous learning enables resilience and evolution. Our newsletter this week focuses on learning:
- Share Your Skills / Knowledge at Indoindians Online Events
- Vedic Math Class: Super-Fast Time Tables for Students Grade 4 up. Register today!
- Top 3 Global Websites and Apps for Studying
- 7 Best Sites for Online Education
- Learning to Play Tennis in Jakarta
- Cookery Classes and Training Centers in Jakarta
- 5 Music Schools in Jakarta
- 3 Basic Life Skills for New College Students
- 8 Quick Tips to Organize your Work Table
- How to Manage Study Time for Students
Keep safe and healthy,