The 17th G20 Heads of State and Government Summit will take place on 15-16 November 2022 in Bali. Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi is scheduled to attend. Hope to see you at the Indian Community gathering to welcome the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi in Bali on Tuesday, 15th Nov.
There is so much of Indonesia waiting to be explored – the world’s largest archipelago of over 17000 islands, ancient ruins, divers paradise and incredible wildlife. So much to see and do. Our newsletter this week features these hidden gems, off the beaten track.
- Raising Lifelong Learners at Sekolah Pelita Harapan
- 9 Hidden Gems in Banda Islands
- 8 Indonesian Inland Tribes You May Not Know About
- 6 Underrated Exotic Destinations in Indonesia – #WhereToGo in Indonesia? Destination Tana Toraja
- #TravelDestination: Banyuwangi
- 6 Weird and Wonderful Indonesian Traditions
- 5 Top Things #ToDo in Flores
- 5 Must Visit National Parks in Indonesia
- Tips for Travelers to Remote Areas in Indonesia – 12 Traditional Fabrics of Sumba