Indoindians and Rasika Krishnamurthy together would like to share this blissful experience with you with our #IndoindiansYogaChallenge, starting today on Sunday, 14th June 2020.
UTITHA TRIKONASANA – Extending Triangle Pose
Going into the asana:
– Walk / Jump your feet approximately 3.5 ft apart, raise both arms to the side in line with your shoulders.
– Turn the right foot, using the heel to rotate the leg out 90 degrees. Keep the left leg straight and pressing down.
– Exhale, bend the trunk (torso) to the right, bringing the right palm to the right ankle. Extend the left arm straight up, in line with the right shoulder.
– Gently turn the head to look at the left hand thumb.
Effects of the asana:
– Great pose especially for beginners of yoga
– Builds strength in the leg muscles, removes stiffness in hips and legs, strengthens the ankles.
– Relieves backache and neck sprains.
Tips & Requirements:
- Wear comfortable loose clothes during the asanas.
- Use a yoga mat or a carpet to perform your asanas. Don’t directly practice on the floor.
- Practice on an empty stomach empty or at least 2-3 hours of gap between meals.
Follow the directions of the asana/pose till you can do it perfectly. Post your photo/video or go FB live in the asana challenge of the day and remember to tag @INDOINDIANS on Instagram & FB with hashtag #IndoindiansYogaChallenge
You can also tag your friends and nominate them to participate in the challenge with you.
Lets Get Set Go….Pose…Click
Join in the learning and practice of the Yoga practice leading towards the International Day of Yoga on June 21. We at Indoindians challenge you all to join the #IndoindiansYogaChallenge
If you have any questions or comments, do post below or on the Indoindians FB wall.