S-O-S: STRATEGY OF SUCCESS – Living a life of well-being and success
Interviews with people who have been successful in any aspect of their life and are willing to share their stories and tips on how they did it. This includes business owners, coaches, speakers, authors, self-growth or self-help gurus, domain experts and more.
Ishita Agarwal ventured out to do her own thing in 2011. She is a certified personal trainer from the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and works with clients seeking to achieve general fitness & weight loss, strength training for adults & young athletes. In addition, Ishita specializes in training pregnant and Post Partum women.
She has inspired many to go beyond what they think they are capable of and helped them achieve their goals…and set new ones. Ishita’s Motto is: Push Your Limits, Challenge Yourself!
She is also an avid contributor to leading fitness publications such as SHAPE Malaysia.
Currently working as:
– Personal Trainer and Health Coach (freelance)
– Instructor at “Fit For 2” which is a studio meant for pregnant and post natal clients
– Coach at “Rebel Bootcamp”, an outdoor group fitness program
– ACE Certified Personal Trainer
– ACE Certified Group Fitness Trainer
– Certified Trainer for Pregnant & Post Partum Client
– rip:60 Certified
If you are looking for personalized fitness guidance, you can reach Ishita via email: email@example.com