Ingredients for malpuda :
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Ghee for frying
- 200 ml sugar syrup
- Serve with Serve warm, topped with rabdi.
- Mix flour and milk to a smooth batter. Add a little water, if it is too thick. Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat.
- Add a tsp. of ghee to the pan and spread well.
- Drop one-third cupful batter on to the pan. Do not spread.
- Cook for a minute or till the edges can be lifted.
- Turn the pancake. Cook for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Dip it in the sugar syrup for 3 minutes and then serve hot.