Delicious sweet made with mango puree, cornflour and sugar. This is perfect for every occasion.
- Mango Puree 250 ml
- Corn Starch 100 gms
- Milk Powder100 gms
- Dry Fruit ( Coarse)4 spoons
- Elaichi Powder1/2 spoon
- Butter 25 gms
- Diced Coconut ( for coating)100 gms
- A pinch of Salt and Black Pepper Powder to balance the taste.
- Mix ingredients 1-6 in a non stick pan
- once mixed properly, switch on the flame.
- Cook till it becomes thick and leaves the sides
- move to a greased container
- Once cooled completely, remove from container and cut into desired shapes with a knife.
- Coat with coconut which has a pinch of salt and pepper.