MICROWAVE BADAM BURFI
- 1 Cup Badam (finely powdered with skin in blender)
- 1 Cup Besan (Gram flour)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 Tsp finely chopped Pistas and Badams
- Take a big microwavable bowl, add sugar and milk to it.
- Mix well and microwave for 2min or till sugar melts.
- Add besan, Badam powder, ghee and mix well.
- Microwave for 15min, stirring every 5min.
- Add a drop of mix to a bowl of water to check if it forms a soft ball.
- Once the soft ball consistency is achieved, pour the liquid into a greased plate, sprinkle finely chopped Pista and Badam, press gently on the mix.
- Cut into diamond shapes when still slightly warm.
- Remove and serve when cooled.