- 200gm Finely chopped almonds or peanuts
- 40gm melted butter
- Mix the ingredients and divide mixture into 12 paper-lined muffin tins. Keep chilled!
Topping ingredients :
- 500gm cream cheese at room temperature
- 200ml milk
- 120gm caster sugar
- 2tbsp rum or ¼ tsp almond essence
- 15gm gelatine dissolved in 50ml water
- 1 can peaches in syrup
- Blend all the ingredients except peaches until smooth.
- Spoon into the prepared bases.
- Keep in freezer until frozen.
- Blend the peaches and syrup till smooth.
- When serving the cheese-cake, place 2 tablespoons of the peach sauce on a plate.
- Peel the paper from the cheesecake and place on the sauce, base up.
For more recipe, check out this article about making a good fluffy japanese cheesecake.