A cheesecake is delicious because of its mild sweetness and savory flavor. Add a surprise crunchiness to the smooth texture by making a crumble cheesecake. Additionally, this recipe does not need an oven, as it is a no-bake recipe!
- 1 Env Gelatin
- 1/2 c Mini-Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 c Milk cold
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust, 9 Inch
- 1 c Milk boiling
- 2 8-Oz Pkgs Cream Cheese
- 1 c Cookie Crumbs
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In blender, sprinkle gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 min.
- Add hot milk and process at low until dissolved, about 2 min.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and process until blended.
- Arrange chocolate in bottom of crust.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hrs.
For more info about japanese cheesecake recipe, click the link.