Mark your calendars for the ASEAN-India Bazaar, a Diwali Shopping Fiesta on Sunday, 22nd October 2023, at none other than the luxurious The Westin Hotel in Kuningan, Jakarta.
🔊 ASEAN-India Bazaar, Food Court & Art Exhibition
📅 Sunday, 22 October 2023
🕐 10.00 – 20.00 WIB
🏠 The Westin Hotel, Kuningan, Jakarta
Features local vendors, Food Court, Art Exhibition, and more…
📣 So, calling all vendors! 📣 Don’t miss out on this incredible chance to showcase your products and services to an enthusiastic audience. Join the Diwali Shopping Fiesta and connect with like-minded individuals while growing your business!
- Food stalls with food service at Denpasar Room
- Fashion & jewelry
- Household products
- Artworks & Paintings
- And much more
Also an opportunity for service providers to promote themselves at the event. Be a sponsor here >>
Table Layout for Indoindians Diwali Bazaar:
|Table Size||Food Vendor Table
in Denpasar Room
in Java Ballroom
|Special Table in Java Ballroom||Standard Table
in Java Ballroom
|Art Panel in Foyer|
|(180cm x 75cm)||(180cm x 75cm)||(180cm x 75cm)||(180cm x 75cm)||(220cm x 120cm)|
|Floor space||180 cm x 200 cm||180 cm x 200 cm||180 cm x 200 cm||180 cm x 150 cm|
|Standard setup||Table and 2 chairs||Table and 2 chairs||Table and 2 chairs||Table and 2 chairs|
|Price in IDR||2,200,000||2,200,000||1,500,000||1,100,000||700,000|
|Electricity point||Electricity point||Electricity point||Electricity point||Electricity point|
|Sosmed Post (1)||Sosmed Post (1)||Sosmed Post (1)||Sosmed Post (1)||Sosmed Post (1)||Sosmed Post (1)|
|Optional equipment (will have to brought by vendors)||No Gas Stove or Live cooking allowed||Floor space can be used for custom booth/racks etc||Max 2 (single rod only) racks in place of table||Max 2 (single rod only) racks in place of table|
** Food vendors with food service will be permitted only in the Denpasar Room.
NOTE: Dates are subject to change up to 2 weeks before the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
No additional tables can be provided.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only products specified by the vendors in the registration form can be sold during the event.
- Only packaged food can be sold in the Java ballroom bazaar area.
- Food vendors with food service will be permitted only in the Denpasar Room.
- Set Up: Doors for set-up for exhibitors will be opened from 12 midnight on Saturday 8th April and 7am on the day of the event. Kindly be early for set-up and avoid traffic congestion in the loading area. All Exhibitors must complete their table display 30 minutes before the event start time on the same day. Exhibitors are strictly advised not to cart trolleys or cartons through the main hotel lobby, or via the guest lifts at anytime. Should you need assistance from any venue staff, please go through the Organizer. Vendors are required to stay till the closing time of the event.
- Timings: Indoindians Diwali & Food Bazaar 2023 – Sunday 22nd October 2023, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Kindly note that all participants need to be present for the entire duration of the event.
- Sub Letting: Sub-letting of the table space by vendors is strictly prohibited. Substitute vendors will not be permitted to participate.
- Cancellation: Last Date for Cancellation Should be by 30 days before the event date, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of IDR 500,000/ is applicable to any cancellation of a confirmed booking, under any circumstances. Cancellations made less than 30 days of the event will not be eligible for any refunds, under any circumstances. After the cancellation the exhibitor will have no claims on table space.
- Payment: participation fees have to be paid in full to be eligible. Payment details will be shared with registered vendors. Tables cannot be put on hold for more than 3 days without receipt of payment.
- Loading and Unloading: Loading and setup need to be complete at least 30 minutes before the event starts. Loading / unloading instructions will be provided prior to the event.
- Advertising: Extensive advertising is done through Indoindians website and its communications channels to relevant audiences and communities. Further advertising is ensured through promotion campaign to over 50K reach.
- Bazaar page with vendor listing on Indoindians website
- Bazaar update mailer every 2 weeks featuring all new vendors
- Additional Vendor online marketing/promotion package – IDR 1.000,000/ for 1 custom post on each Indoindians social media channels
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com or WA +62 822 1000 8272 today.
Please join our facebook page at www.facebook.com/IndoindiansJkt to help cross promote your brand.