Time required: 15 minutes 4 papads
- 1/4 kg. potatoes
- 200 g, green peas, shelled
- a pinch of black salt
- a pinch of cummin seeds
- 1 g. amchur powder
- 1 g. garam masala powder
- 3 green chillies, chopped fine
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- BOIL the green peas and potatoes till done. When cool, peel the potatoes.
- Ash the green peas and potatoes till smooth.
- Heat a little oil and fry all the masala till done.
- Add to the mashed vegetables and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into four portions.
- tuff the papads with this mixture and roll into cylindrical shapes.
- Deep fry the papad rolls in hot oil till crisp and brown.
Nutritive value of each serving: Calories: 287.2 k cal.