POTATO APPLE CHICKEN SALAD
- 450 gm. boiled potatoes
- ½ cucumber
- chicken finely shredded
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cucumber horizontally in thin slices.
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into slices.
- Cut the apple in slices and add salt, pepper and lemon juice to the apple slices. Mix the shredded chicken with the mayonnaise.
- Take a flat serving dish. Place the mixture in the centre of the dish.
- Arrange the slices of potatoes, apples and cucumber all around the chicken.
- Decorate with a few sprigs of mint leaves and a tomato rose.