Indoindians with Shareen Ratnani present an interactive workshop designed for parents. The focus is on parenting secrets: How to Raise a Successful Child, to help parents gain insights to research based parenting that help nurture the 12 characteristics of successful children.
Registrations are now closed for this FREE Indoindians Parenting Workshop.
In case you have registered previously and are NOT able to attend this workshop, please do let us know in advance.
The Training Topics
- Definition of successful children
- Researched factors that raise successful children and predict success
- 12 characteristics of successful children
- The role parents play in encouraging successful traits in children
- There is no one-size fits all coat for success
- Parents role in raising children has lifetime effects
Duration: 90 minutes (Includes Q& A for the last ten mins)
Training Fee: Complimentary
Date/ Time: 24th March, 2018 from 10.30 am – 12 noon
Venue: India Club Office, Menara Kuningan, Lt. 9, Jl HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta. Need directions? Call Ibu Anas (India Club) at +6221 30015666
Facilitator: Shareen Ratnani
– A Montessori Plus Preschool
– Teacher Trainer
– Montessori Directress
– Parenting Workshop Presenter
Shareen has conducted the Five Love Languages for Children workshop earlier with Indoindians.