A whole new way of enjoying seafood. Try this super easy menu for your lunch today!
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 6 ounces spicy chicken sausage links, casings removed
- 1 pack (8 oz) chopped onion, pepper, and celery blend
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon of Creole seasoning
- 3 ½ cups frozen cooked quinoa
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sausage to pan, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through, stirring to crumble. Add vegetables to pan, cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp and Creole seasoning to sausage mixture in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in quinoa; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp are done and quinoa is thoroughly heated.