This can be the difference between success or failure. Just wanting to lose weight is not enough. You have to be willing to put up with the temporary inconveniences that comes along with fat loss dieting. However, if you really think about it, anything in life that is worth having will cause some inconvenience before you get it.
If it’s not a priority, then fine. Stop fooling yourself, and wasting your time. Stop whining about losing weight, and get on with your life.
But, if you really want it, then make it a priority in your life, and do it.
There should be nothing standing between you and your goal. Until you reach your desired body, you should be living, breathing and eating fat loss.
Here’s a summary of the fat loss concepts I use:
- To lose body fat you must eat fewer calories than your body burns off, so EAT LESS — but you must NOT starve yourself, otherwise you will lose more muscle than fat!
- Start eating 5-6 meals per day (space them out to about one every 3 hours). You are eating more often, but not necessarily more.
- Increase your protein intake. Without protein your body cannot build new muscle. Protein also helps to increase your metabolism — which burns calories.
- Increase you water intake. A good formula for this is to multiply your bodyweight by .66 to get the required number of ounces per day.
- Keep your workouts under 75 minutes.
- Concentrate on compound exercises that work the large muscle groups.
- Use moderate to heavy weights with low reps, rest 2 minutes between each set.
- Do only 2 (maximum 3) exercises per body part.
- Train no more than 3 times per week, working each body part only once per week.
- Include some form of cardiovascular activity in your program. This will not only help to burn calories, but it will elevate your metabolism for hours afterwards
- Perform aerobic exercise 3-4 times per week
Sculpt your body in the shape you want if you follow these four simple steps:
- Decide on a very specific goal.
- Educate yourself.
You must learn the best way to build a house before you start building. Otherwise you will be wasting your time and effort.
- Plan and organize yourself.
You must put all your great information into a training program that you will be able to follow everyday.
- Carry out your plan.