|A diwali sweet meat|
|1 1/4 cup gramflour|
|1 1/4 cup plain flour (maida)|
|250 gms. Ghee|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 1/2 cup water|
|2 tbsp. Milk|
|1/2 tsp. cardamom seeds|
|1. Sift both flours together. Then heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add flour mixture and roast on low heat till light golden. Keep aside to cool a little, stirring occasionally.
3. Now make syrup out of sugar, Bring syrup to 2 1/2 thread consistency Pour at once into the flour mixture.
4. Beat well with a large fork till the mixture forms thread like flakes.Pour onto a greased surface or thali and roll to 1″ thickness lightly.
5. Sprinkle the elaichi seeds and gently press down with palm.
6. Cool, cut into squares, Store in airtight container.