SPROUTED MUNG SALAD
- 2 cups sprouted mung
- 2 tomatoes-diced
- 1 tbsp. coriander finely chopped
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chaat masala
- salt to taste
- Steam the sprouted mung for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, shredded cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
- Sprinkle green chillies, chaat masala and salt and mix once again.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top. Refrigerate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled.