Tempeh is known to be a very delicious, versatile ingredient. Whether you want to make a simple snack or a much more complicated tempeh balado recipe, all is possible. Moreover, its nutritious content is also known to be a match to meat. Eating tempeh chips will fill you up with nutritious content which is also healthy at the same time.
- 2 Tbsp Coriander
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- Some salt
- A bowl of water
- Some tempeh, thinly sliced
- First, cut down the tempeh into thin slices.
- Next, grind all the seasonings.
- Mix in all the ingredients into water.
- Soak the tempeh into the water filled with seasoning.
- Heat the oil before putting in the tempeh one by one.
- Fry the tempeh until the colour changes to golden.
- Remove the tempeh and drain the oil from it. You can use a tissue underneath to soak up the oil.