Other than meat, tempeh is also a popular vegetarian protein option in Indonesia. Tempeh is especially popular choice of food among vegetarians and vegans to gain nutrition from. Not only does it have the nutritional content of meat, but it also tastes just as delicious. Pair it with the right sauces, the right vegetables and presto, you have a delicious vegetarian meal that is full of nutrition!
Here is a delicious Tempe Steak recipe shared generously by Sushila Mahtani
- One Tempe = 100 gr
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp Kecap Manis
- Steam Tempe for 15 mins
- Mix all the ingredients and blend on a stone Ulek.
- Bind the paste and form into a steak
- Baked with little 3 tbsp oil.
- 2 cloves garlic minced and fried till yellow
- add 3 Tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1/2 tsp ml water and boil it for 5 minutes.
- add 1tsp sugar .
- Mushroom flavor
- Add 100 ml water
- Boil it for 5 minutes