Bali is not quite back to the old days of travel but the new rules are a step forward in the right direction toward normal travel.
International travelers who land in Bali and are fully vaccinated (booster is NOT mandatory) no longer need to undergo mandatory quarantine.
Here are the entry requirements you need to follow to enter:
- Pre-departure PCR test result is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers.
- Masks are no longer required when outside
- You must have a copy of your vaccination certificate – double OR triple vaccination is required
- You must have a valid visa. Currently, there are 70+ countries that are eligible for a Visa On Arrival, tourists from other countries will need to obtain a B211A visa prior to arrival. Resident visas and Indonesian passport holders are able to land directly in Bali.
*see below on the list of countries eligible for Visa on Arrival
- Tourist arrivals must be able to show proof of Travel Insurance that covers COVID.
- Tourist arrivals must be able to show a return flight.
- Passports need to be valid for 6 months from departure.
- You must fill out the online customs declaration form before departure. Find it here –http://cdbali.net
- You need to download the PeduliLindungi app and fill out the e-HAC form before checking in at the departure airport
VOA eligible countries are:
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
The cost of the VOA is 500,000 Rp (approx. $35 USD) for 30 days. This can be paid in cash or MasterCard or Visa on arrival.
For all other nationalities, the B211 Tourist Visa is needed for tourist visits and must be obtained prior to arrival.