- Makki atta – corn flour
- Grates radish and salt ( optional)
- Warm water to knead
Directions of preparation:
- For the Makki ki Roti, knead the makki (corn) ka atta with warm water just before cooking the rotis. While kneading, add some grated radish and salt. To roll it, put a square of polythene paper on the chakla. On this put a ball of the kneaded dough.
- Over with another piece of polythene and then press with the ball of your palm till you get the size of a roti.
- This roti is slightly thicker than the normal roti. Remove the polythene cover and transfer the roti to a hot tava.
- Cook on low heat, turning till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some ghee. Similarly, cook the other rotis.