There are days of the week where you will be lazy to do anything in your schedule due to low energy. Whether it is work, your chores or even taking care of yourself. All seems hopeless as you are too exhausted and you simply just want to climb up to bed and be done with your day. Bring back the energy by doing these quick and simple exercises.
Here are exercises you can do to re-energize your body:
Frog Squat with dumbbells
- Set up for the frog squat by choosing a dumbbell and standing it up on the floor in front of you.
- Stand with a slight bend in your knees and your feet in a wide stance. Keep your head up and your back straight.
- Bend at the knees only and lift the dumbbell from the floor, securing the dumbbell on one end with your fingertips.
- Push through the heels to return to an upright position. Your arms should be fully extended, holding the dumbbell down between your legs. This is the starting position.
- Keeping your eyes facing forward slowly lower your body down. Don’t lean forward as you come down. Your buttocks should come out and drop straight down.
- Squat down as far as possible or at least until your thighs are parallel with the floor and the dumbbell touches the floor.
- Then slowly raise your body back up by pushing through your heels.
Squat Jack with Side Punch
- Start with a jumping jack with a dumbbell in each hand
- Push your hips back to squat.
- After returning back to the starting position, air punches with her right hand.
- Repeats the movement to punch with the left hand.
Dumbbell Swing with Heel Lift
- Interlock the dumbbell with both hands.
- Squats and swings the dumbbell downwards.
- Swing the dumbbell back up when returning to the starting position, lifting your heels slightly.
Curtsy Lunge Pulse
- With a dumbbell in each hand, put your left leg behind you, towards the right side so that the thighs cross.
- Bend both the knees as if you are curtsying.
- Then, perform a lunge using the pulsating squat technique.
- Do this 30 times for 30 seconds.
- Switch to the right side.
Dumbbells Criss Cross Squat
- Start off with a squat, having a dumbbell in each hand.
- Then, do 2 counts of scissor jumps and extends her arms to the side while performing the jump.
- Cross your left leg behind her right one in the first scissor jump.
- Repeat the same for the right leg.
How do you feel after exercising these moves? Share with us your experience in the comment section below!