Indoindians Diwali Bazaar on Friday, 11th Oct at Grand Mutiara Ballroom, Hotel Ritz Carlton, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta from 10:00am to 8:00pm
An opportunity to bring under one roof buyers and sellers for a day of shopping, friendship and fun while connecting the Indian diaspora, expat and local communities in Jakarta.
With 100+ vendors, this is a shopping fiesta with quality products by local and international vendors for lifestyle, home, fashion, food and education.
- Deepavali specific products
- Food products
- Fashion & jewelry
- Household products
- Education & Toys
- Insurance & Banking Services
It is expected that over 1000 people will visit the event from the Indoindians community, various expat groups and local Indonesians.
- Makeup Class for 60 minutes with Lakme.
- Paint Your Diyas activity for you and your children.
- Bring your toddlers to the bazaar.
- Lots of attractive door prizes announced every hour at the event
- Bollywood Dance performance by Irma Kusuma Dewi’s BollyD instructors and dancers.
Our generous sponsors are:
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of India
- Silk Route
- Zomato Gold
- Lotte Duty Free
To connect, support and engage the Indian Diaspora in Indonesia as well as people of Indonesia with an interest in India – the Indoindians community.
It provides a versatile, interactive medium for marketing and advertising your products and at the same time making your services available to our target audience. This is a community initiative by PT Infotech Solutions based in Jakarta.
At a Glance:
- 100,000 unique visitors/month
- 20,000 newsletter subscribers
- 20,000 followers on Social Media
- 300 city network for gift delivery network across India & Indonesia
- 19 years online