6 Wooden Skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
2 Chicken Breasts, diced
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Red Chilies, seeds removed & finely chopped
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
6 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F or preheat barbeque grill on high heat.
- To make sauce, combine the oil, chilies, garlic, and lemon juice in
a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Thread diced chicken onto skewers and place on an oven tray lined
with baking paper.
- Pour chili and garlic sauce over the chicken, coating well.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked. If
cooking on a grill, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side.